Preventive care serves to keep you as healthy as you can possibly be. It is important to schedule regular visits to the doctor in order to more easily identify any medical problems before they can become major.
Benefits of preventive care includes:
- Early detection of medical complications, illnesses, and diseases aids your doctor in providing proactive care and treatment
- Increase lifespan
- Promotes an active and healthy lifestyle
- Professional recommendation and analysis
- Disease and Illness control
- Efficient use of time and cost as most preventive care is covered by health insurance