Are You Ready to Lose the
Weight for Good?
We offer compounded semaglutideWe offer compounded semaglutide.
Semaglutide and Tirzepatide Available!
From $140 and $190 Per Month – No Insurance Needed
We offer compounded Semaglutide (commonly known as Ozempic and Wegovy) and Tirzepatide (brand name Mounjaro) at an affordable self-pay rate. These medications have the same active ingredient and efficacy as the brand name versions, for a fraction of the cost. Care Credit is also available!
What to Expect
As a Primary care physician, Dr. Zaman managesmanage co-morbidities such as diabetes, PCOS, metabolic syndrome, and other weight-related medical conditions which enables optimal results for weight loss, as well as overall health and well-being.
We create an individualized treatment plan that focuses on building healthy, sustainable habits around nutrition and exercise.
- We monitor the mecations affects and sideaffects, with bloodwork and EKG.
- All treatments are provided by the Physician, a dedicated Health Coach is available to support your journey and offered periodic visits.
- During your first milestone visit, our specialist will discuss where you are in your journey and what the appropriate next steps are for your treatment. We are here for you, whether in continuing monthly medication management or seeing us when you need help getting back on track.
- BMI of 30 and above, or BMI of 27+ with at least
one weight-related condition, such as controlled hypertension, diabetes, or high cholesterol
- Men and women age 18 or older
- Ready to lose the weight and keep it off for good!